ENGINEERING INTERN | EBARA INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION (INT:UNR)
Responsible for assisting all engineering efforts for designing of rotating equipment and associated system to conform to customer specifications on time and on budget in accordance with engineering practices utilized by the Division. Must be able to effectively communicate and work cross-functionally as a team member. EBARA is looking for an Engineering Intern. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner, so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management
- You are expected to act in a safe manner at all times and ensure that those around you do not put themselves or others at risk. Safety is everyone’s responsibility. At ALL times working safely is a condition of employment
- Will assist and support Project Engineers and/or may also work independently.
- Initiation of projects per approved Engineering Department procedures
- Responsible for supporting all engineering efforts for a project or projects on time and budget.
- Participate in project technical clarification meetings as necessary including customer meetings at site which may require domestic and international travels based on project requirements
- Review and comment on “As Sold” document package including purchase order, material requisition, specifications, data sheets and correspondences to ensure design compliance as per all applicable project requirements
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) with manufacturing, supply chain, project management and the customer as required to close out all pending contractual matters per approved Engineering Department procedures
- Preparation and submittal of customer engineering documentations per approved Engineering Department Procedures thru utilizing internal ERP System
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Discipline (Mechanical Engineering (BSME) Preferred) from an accredited educational establishment
- Knowledge/skills, education, or knowledge on Rotating Equipment, Rotordynamics (mechanical vibration), Finite Element Analysis, Solidworks, and Instrumentation is preferred
- Good communication skills and proven discipline to carry out assigned tasks with little supervision and proven “team player”
HOW TO APPLY:
Any interested candidate should click here to apply online.