ENGINEERING CO-OP TEST TECHNICIAN | NEVADA AUTOMOTIVE TEST CENTER (INT:UNR)
It is the purpose of the Nevada Automotive Test Center (NATC) to pioneer value-added technical solutions with knowledge, excellence and integrity for our worldwide transportation partners, through personal commitment. NATC is looking for an Engineering Co-Op Test Technician. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supports vehicle tests in field by photographing, videotaping, or driving test or support vehicles as needed.
- Assists instrumentation and mechanical personnel in preparing test vehicles, instrumentation, and equipment for testing.
- Inputs, organizes, and interprets data on computer using spreadsheets, word processing and database software.
- Assists in tracking progress of test programs to ensure completion in accordance with test directives, plans, etc.
- Maintains Instrumentation departmental records utilizing filing systems, computer databases and CD ROM devices.
- Utilizes various Modeling and Simulation tools for finite element analysis, dynamic mechanical systems analysis, and 3D parametric solid modeling tasks.
- Manages the data from the various instrumentation data acquisition systems, records project information and adds data to the Acquisition Data Archives.
- Able to work in excess of 40 hours per week with varied work shifts
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be professional and personable and able to relate well with employees at all levels
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple priorities, with the ability to adjust to high pressure and rapidly changing business conditions
- Must be self-motivated and able to work for short to moderate periods of time without direct supervision
HOW TO APPLY: