PROJECT ENGINEER/ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER | SR CONSTRUCTION (ELE:UNR)
SR Construction is currently seeking a Project Engineer / Assistant Project Manager with a strong work ethic and desire to work for a 26 year Design / Build firm in the Healthcare, Hospitality, and Commercial Office markets in the Reno, NV area. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Work with Project Manager/Superintendent in transitioning from project/jobsite mobilization and de-mobilization.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager and Superintendent to develop and status the project schedule.
- Review all plans and specifications in order to understand the scope of work and contribute during contract buyout and contract execution.
- Maintain current drawing sets.
- Review shop drawings.
- Review and support Project Manager during contract buyout to insure completeness of contract scopes of work and familiarity with contract execution.
- College degree in Engineering/Architecture/Construction Management
- Strong grasp of technology, Microsoft Excel, Work, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills a must, both verbal and written
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates please email resume and qualifications to email@example.com.