ENGINEERING LAB TECHNICIAN | SERVER TECHNOLOGY (INT:UNR)
The Engineering Lab Technician will assist engineers as they create, modify, and test electrical circuits, and power distribution products. The Engineering Lab Technician will ensure that all assigned duties are performed quickly, efficiently and according to the established departmental and company policies, procedures and goals.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Electrical Engineering.
- Engineering Technician experience in a large volume production environment, preferred.
- Ability to use electronic test equipment, such as, Oscilloscopes, Electronic Loads, Meters, Function Generators, etc.
- Experience programming embedded microcontrollers, preferred.
- C programming experience.
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Ability to work on live high voltage circuits.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills and the ability to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates click here to apply.