MECHANICAL ENGINEER | HAWS (ELE:UNR)
POSITION LOCATION: Sparks, NV
Are you a Mechanical Engineer? Do you have real world, on-the-job training in instrumentation, system design, pump sizing and fluid systems, Solidworks proficiency, and CSA and ANSI code experience? Are you looking for a position within a company that has survived for over 110 years building products that save lives? We hire and retain the best employees because we walk the talk, live by our values, and compensate accordingly. We offer work life balance, competitive benefits, and a culture based on family, honesty, integrity, innovation, and personal growth.
For more than 100 years, Haws Corporation has been committed to bringing the highest quality drinking fountain and emergency equipment products. As a Mechanical Engineer you would perform activities of the Haws Integrated engineering projects from quotation through delivery. Primary responsibilities will include project engineering, estimation preparation, engineering systems design and customer order fulfillment and delivery. Job duties would include but not be limited to:
- Performs activities to optimize workload and expertise while meeting committed deadlines, financial targets, and resource constraints
- Collaborates with other Engineers to establish standards for designs, drawings, record keeping, processes, and project reporting
- Performs duties to fulfill customer orders through product and systems design, improves production techniques, develops test procedures to obtain optimum efficiency, and completes project documentation, while meeting cost targets and maximizing margins
- Researches and analyzes data such as customer design proposals, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design and application
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Five years prior experience preferred.
- Familiarity with a build to order production environment.
- Must be proficient in CAD/CAM and SolidWorks tools and applications, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.