ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN I | SERVER TECHNOLOGY (INT:UNR)
Server Technology has an immediate need for temporary/summer employees to work on their Production Team. This is a great opportunity for freshmen and sophomores to get ground level experience!
The Assembly Technician I will perform basic and routine tasks in the assembly process and rotate through tasks as assigned. Duties will include:
- Independently perform routine tasks in Cord Prep, Wire Prep, Packaging, and Production Stations.
- Follow procedures to produce consistent, quality products in an expedient manner.
- Ability to log in and out of jobs in Vantage.
- Ability to pull up build instructions in Vantage.
- Perform simple, repetitive bench assembly.
- Perform proper crimping and cabling techniques.
- Be organized and keep work area clean.
- Perform work in a safe manner. Report repairs or safety concerns to management.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday 6 am – 2:30 pm and overtime as required – and available to work Saturday as required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
HOW TO APPLY:
Any interested candidate should click here to apply.