ENGINEERING ASSITANT | SA AUTOMOTIVE (INT:UNR)
POSITION LOCATION: Reno, NV
To assist engineering with multiple tasks as it relates to the launch of the Tesla program. The Reno Nevada plant is a start-up facility and will require someone who is willing to handle different tasks on a regular basis depending on the current state of program needs what is needed to be done to get the facility ready for production launch. Responsibilities Include:
- APQP documentation for the Tesla program
- Work on updates to the process flow for the program
- Write work instructions for the program
- Assist with launch activities which may include running trials, training production employees, preparing customer required documents for pre-PPAP shipments.
- Some course work – mechanical/electrical/industrial/chemical engineering preferred.
- Computer skills: Intermediate to advanced level with Excel & MS Project
- Detail oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
HOURS AND SALARY INFORMATION: Full-Time position, $13-$15/hr.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please send resume to Tammy.Waller@saautomotive.com.