TEST ENGINEER | CLICK BOND
LOCATION: Reno, NV
DESIRED MAJORS: Mechanical Engineering or Material Science.
JOB SUMMARY: Interacts with engineering group to define, document, analyze, perform and interpret tests for Click Bond products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Identifies functional problems and suggests resolutions.
• Assists in the definition of internal quality control standards and maintenance of reliability programs.
• Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to walk and sit.
• Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
• Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock.
• Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
HOW TO APPLY
Any interested candidate should email their résumé to email@example.com.