STUDENT WORKER UTILITY MAPPER | FACILITIES PLANNING AND CONSTRUCTION (ELE:UNR)
The Facilities Services Planning & Construction Department is seeking a student worker that is interested in employment for utility mapping support. This position’s role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Updating the utility maps including gas, electrical, storm drain, sanitary sewer, domestic water, irrigation and the heat and chilled water.
- The student will be expected to respond to surveying requests accompanying trenching on campus.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3-D and GIS strongly recommended. Willing to train the right individual.
- Must be dependable, punctual, and detail-oriented.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must maintain confidentiality within and outside of the department.
- Must be proficient in the AutoCAD suite and have GIS knowledge.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision while handling multiple tasks.
- Experience with AutoCAD, GIS, Excel, and Enterprise databases preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students, click here to apply.