INTERN | DIGITAL SOLID STATE PROPULSION, INC. (INT:UNR)
DSSP is seeking to fill a position for a part-time internship. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Soldering fine-pitch devices on PCBs.
- Lab inventory management
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Depending on skill level, more challenging tasks such as circuit testing and debug, programming and electronic design will be assigned.
- Sophomore or junior pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering.
- Able to work 16-24 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 6pm. Work schedule can be adjusted according to class schedule.
- US Citizenship required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should email resumes to email@example.com.