2017 SUMMER INTERN PROGRAM | JT3 (INT:UNR)
- Real Time Programming (e.g., C, VxWorks, etc.)
- Mathematical algorithm development (i.e., MatLab)
- Object-oriented development programming (in C++ and/or Java)
- Electrical engineering tasking in a variety of applications (mostly radar associated)
- Junior or Senior Class Standing (required) and a scientific major (EE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math)
- Strong computer skills including Engineering COTS packages (e.g. Matlab), and MS Office Applications
- Electromagnetics and Antenna Theory courses desirable
- GPA and completed coursework in EE, Computer Science and Math, as well as technical experience will play a role in the selection process
- Due to clearance requirements: U.S. Citizenship is mandatory (no dual citizenship). Candidates will be required to pass a background check, drug screen, possess a valid state issued drivers license, and qualify for and maintain a Top Secret/Single Scope Background Investigation (TS/SSBI) clearance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Selection process opens January 23, 2017. Submit your application at www.jt3.com/careers Requisition #3049. Deadline for submissions is March 24, 2017.