SOFTWARE ENGINEER | GOOGLE
POSITION LOCATION: Nationwide
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our ambitions reach far beyond just Search. Our products need to handle information at the the scale of the web. We’re looking for ideas from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, and user interface design; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
– BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
– Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java and/or Python.
– MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
– 1 year relevant work experience, including experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
– Experience in network programming and/or developing/designing large software systems.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should apply by submitting their unofficial transcripts and other documents to www.google.com.