JSC PATHWAYS INTERN | NASA (INT:UNR)
The NASA Johnson Space Center (JSC) Pathways Intern Program follows a cooperative education model where current undergraduate and graduate students gain valuable work experience on an alternating school/work basis, and serves as a pipeline for our future full-time employees. Each work tour you will rotate into a different functional area at JSC and are assigned a mentor who will work side-by-side with you. Additionally, Interns are able to receive the same benefits as full-time employees such as bi-weekly pay, insurance, and paid time-off.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be enrolled (or accepted for enrollment) in an accredited educational institution.
- Be enrolled on at least half-time basis pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Have and maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.90 (on a 4.00); 3.0 and higher preferred.
- Have completed at least 30 semester hours or 45 quarter hours towards a bachelor’s degree or pursuing a graduate degree.
- Undergraduate students must have at least 30 semester hours or 45 quarter hours remaining prior to graduation. Graduate and doctorate students must have an expected graduate date no earlier than one year from the closing date of a job announcement.
HOW TO APPLY: