JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | TEKSYSTEMS (ELE:UNR)
POSITION LOCATION: Reno, NV
The client is a fast paced, innovative startup searching for qualified candidates to contribute to the popular and challenging world of the gaming market. This entry level position provides valuable job experience for someone in computer science and software engineering looking to experience the fun and exciting world of software development.
- Develop software that adheres to our game design requirements
- Contribute to the planning and execution of software test plans for new and existing games
- Utilize Agile and Scum methodologies
- Demonstrate a positive, willing to learn attitude
- A passion for learning how to write professional software and learn the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate proficiency with programming languages such as C, C++, C#, and Java
- Familiarity with markup languages like XML and game engines such as Unity
- Must be available 40 hours/week
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should apply submitting their resumes to email@example.com.