INTERN | INJECTIMED (INT:UNR)
Use of a Mechanical Engineering skill set to work in Solidworks to begin to learn and operate (as a part of the internship) under the ISO 13485 and US FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR) in regards to the SafetyNET® Guidewire Introducer. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with management, contract manufacturing, engineering and clinicians to assure the products produced under the Quality System meet the ISO, QSR and clinical requirements.
- Assist current engineer consultant with bench testing, drawings and quality documentation.
- Interact with clinicians through design review meetings, focus groups & scientific conferences.
- Full time employment is a possibility depending on performance, and if you are dedicated, an opportunity to advance to a project manager position.
- Networking opportunities within the medical community in interventional cardiology, endovascular surgery, interventional radiology, interventional neurology, electrophysiology, anesthesiology (open surgery), vascular-access, phlebotomy and medicine delivery disciplines
POSITION LOCATION: Minden, NV
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please submit your resume to Elicia Rollins at email@example.com no later than Friday, September 2nd. The college will be bundling these résumés and forwarding them to InjectiMed.