ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/PCB DESIGN | SERVER TECHNOLOGIES
POSITION LOCATION: Reno, NV
- PCB design/layout with high voltage/current analog sensors in addition to microprocessor controlled digital circuits.
- Prepare power distribution and switching designs (AC/DC up to 480V).
- Design using Embedded Microcontrollers.Performa mixed signal design.
- Electrical safety as well as EMI/EMC.Design for Test/Manufacturing.Formalize documentation of STI “Core Circuits” for design engineering.
- Prioritize the rollout of circuit updates to existing products.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University with emphasis in Electrical Engineering or comparable experience or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in similar industry, high density product packaging design experience a plus, PCB Layout experience using Altium Designer preferred.
- Previous experience with Analog/digital/power design as well as PCB design/layout.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide information across multiple groups in the Company including Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to work independently.
- Project management skills including planning, organizing, and coordinating tasks.
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students can apply at www.servertech.com.