MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN | SNAP-ON
POSITION LOCATION: Carson City, NV
Work safely in the Repair Center environment, diagnose and repair tools and equipment to QFS requirements in compliance with ISO9001 standards in a production environment, providing feedback to customers and engineering. Possess a minimum of one year experience working in a mechanical environment. Work with minimal assistance and supervision to meet performance standards for the repair center, bringing questionable cases to management’s attention. Possess the computer skills to complete the data entry of repair information.
- A high school diploma or general education degree.
- A minimum of one year of related experience.
- Possess a basic math aptitude.
- Possess a mechanical background or aptitude.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read engineering prints and part change notices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students can apply at www.snapon.com. Please fully complete the application providing additional work history in an attached resume.