EMBEDDED SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER | SERVER TECHNOLOGIES
POSITION LOCATION: Reno, NV
- Design, develop, and debug firmware/software in an embedded environment.
- Document designs, source code, test requirements, and processes.
- Collaborate with firmware team on designs. Provide support to test and manufacturing engineers.
- Learn and implement new networking protocols and security requirements.
- Assist in maintaining the development infrastructure.
- Participate in code reviews and specification conformance testing as defined by the selected software development methodology.
- Display original thinking and creativity; Meet challenges with resourcefulness; Generate suggestions for improving work; Develop innovative approaches and ideas.
- Display willingness to make decisions; Exhibit sound and accurate judgment; Support and explain reasoning for decisions; Include appropriate people in decision-making process (specifically Department Managers); Make timely decisions.
- Compliance to all software development processes as defined by ISO/AS9100 standards and customer standards.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University with emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience designing, developing, and debugging firmware/software in an embedded Linux environment. Strong C/C++ programming, debugging skills.
- Web server and GUI development in an embedded Linux environment.
- Experience implementing networking protocols and services (e.g SNMP agent, HTTP/S).
- Experience implementing network security protocols (e.g. SSH, SSL/TLS).
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, students should apply at www.servertech.applicantpro.com.