IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR | PRO THERA, INC
POSITION LOCATION: Reno, NV
Systems Administrator operates at a very high level overseeing the continuity of the entire infrastructure and will be responsible for ensuring guarantied uptime for business critical applications. The Systems Administrator should possess strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills in addition to in-depth technical knowledge of the employer’s system hardware and software. The individual should have a wide range of knowledge of information technology systems and technologies. The individual should be able to quickly analyze and resolve complex network software issues. The individual should possess strong knowledge of business continuity systems and technologies and work proactively to prevent all system issues within constraints. The individual should be able to work closely with others and be able to layout and manage IT projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
Bachelor Degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent work experience and at least five (5) years’ relevant experience.
- Experience supporting and managing VMware virtualization technologies.
- Experience supporting and managing Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012.
- Experience supporting and managing supporting client/server applications.
- Experience supporting and managing Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Good working knowledge of WAN technologies.
- Good understanding of current applications and trends in MlS technology.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should apply by emailing their resume to email@example.com.
NOTE: RESUME DEADLINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!