PROJECT MANAGER | SERVER TECHNOLOGIES
POSITION LOCATION: Reno, NV
- Develop, optimize and implement manufacturing methods and processes through various functions (e.g., line balancing, general assembly flows, process flows)
- Assist with the coordination of new product introduction initiatives throughout Operations both at the contract manufacturers and STI.
- Assist in the definition and updating of manufacturing processes and documentation
- Support resolution of Bill of Materials and routing errors in Company ERP systems
- Execute routine manufacturing engineering assignments that involve basic analysis.
- Assist in manufacturing engineering projects.
- Review assembly process of new and existing product to maximize production efficiency and reduce cost
- Generate ECO’s and complete ECO implementations according to established processes, providing implementation requirements and due dates
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University with emphasis in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or comparable experience or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year manufacturing/mechanical engineering experience in a fast paced production environment, preferred.
- Previous 2D and 3D CAD Design experience.
- Ability to apply cost/benefits analysis to requested projects.
- Ability to coordinate engineering projects and demonstrate engineering technical expertise to a team
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students can apply online by clicking the following link: www.servertech.applicantpro.com