SOFTWARE ENGINEER I | SIERRA NEVADA CORPORATION (ELE:UNR)
POSITION LOCATION: Sparks, NV
• Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions
• Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software
• Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating
• Requires a BS in Related Field.
• Experience designing and developing software ; image Processing experience preferred
• Experience in project definition, LINUX, and C++ Java preferred
• Ability to rapidly work with minimal supervision on projects involving both small and large teams
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
• Minimum Fundamental Knowledge, Skills and Abilities as stated in SNC’s Responsibility Matrix.
• Note: Ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance may be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should apply online at www.sncorp.com.