GEOTHERMAL & SOLAR ENGINEEERING INTERN | ENEL GREEN POWER NORTH AMERICA, INC. (INT:UNR)
The student working in this position will assist in the development of a plant condition monitoring program. The student will also assist with the ongoing review of current projects including, solar, geothermal, energy storage systems, and innovation projects. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Research critical equipment specifications to identify all major components and their known forcing frequencies.
- Perform spectral analysis of acquired plant performance data under supervision of senior Engineers.
- Using data gathered via research and onsite inspections, manage the condition monitoring database.
- Assist in the development of a condition monitoring training program for plant operations and maintenance personnel.
- Assist with design reviews of current geothermal/solar/energy storage system projects.
- Occasional travel to plants near Fallon Nevada for plant walk downs and verification of installed equipment specifications will be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students click here to apply online.