TRAFFIC ENGINEER | TRAFFIC WORKS
POSITION LOCATION: Reno, NV
Traffic Works is seeking an entry level transportation planner or traffic engineer for a unique and challenging position. The firm is growing and seeks a skilled transportation professional for an entry level position or internship depending on qualifications. Applicants must be committed to a high quality of work and efficient performance. Traffic Works provides specialized traffic and transportation services (planning, design, and construction support) to public and private sector clients throughout Nevada and Northern California. Candidate must be willing to be relocated to Reno, NV and be willing and able to travel throughout California and Nevada.
- Four year degree in Urban Planning, Civil/Transportation Engineering, or a closely related field
- Pursuit of EIT or equivalent planning certification Candidates pursuing a related degree and in their senior year may be considered
- Experience in the traffic/transportation field is preferred
- Consulting environment experience is preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, and the desire and ability to directly interact with a broad range of clients is required
- Flexibility, self-starter/self-motivated personality, and a service minded attitude is required Compensation: Technician/Intern: $15 to $20 per hour, depending on qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply by sending their cover letter and resume to Loren Chilson at email@example.com.