MANUFACTURING ENGINEER | PANASONIC
POSITION TITLE: Manufacturing Engineer
POSITION LOCATION: Reno, NV
Designs and develops Li-ion battery manufacturing processes by performing following duties:
- Battery cell manufacturing process improvement for mass production lines
- Conducts research and development work for new and existing production lines to improve cell assembly process on safety, quality and productivity.
- Analyzes and evaluate cell physical data including dimensions of jelly roll and cell, and some cell cross sectional dimensions to determine direct and interaction effects of the machinery and processes under evaluation based on data collected in laboratory experiments and pre-production operations.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field) from four-year College or university.
- Experience including internship or curricular training in assembly manufacturing environment or lithium-ion battery cell assembly production is a plus.
- Experience on laboratory analysis using X-Ray, SEM or similar methods in lab is desired.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should apply online at www.panasonic.com.