HARDWARE ENGINEERING INTERN | SCIENTIFIC GAMES (INT:UNR)
This is a temporary position with an emphasis on on-the-job electrical engineering training. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and test gaming machine prototypes.
- Aid electrical engineers in the documenting of prototype test results.
- Gain valuable work experience and prepare for future career.
- Gaming related experience desirable.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate test and process feedback to engineering team.
- Skills using common hand tools to build prototypes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current enrollment in Electrical or Computer engineering degree program required.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com.