MEP DRAFTER | MSA ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS
POSITION LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV; Reno, NV; or Phoenix, AZ
The following duties are typical for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned as each employee is expected to assist as necessary in the timely delivery of our quality work product.
- Maintain confidentiality of all project information.
- Works under minimum supervision to prepare finished drawings from very complex sketches, notes, layouts, details and verbal instructions.
- Analyzes sketches, notes and other input material to determine and plan the best approach to develop and complete the drawings with minimal supervision.
- Utilizes the cell library effectively to maintain a high level of productivity.
- Associates Degree or completed certification requirements for CAD technology. Working knowledge of company CAD/Design standards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should apply by emailing their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.