MASTER SCHEDULER | EP MINERALS
POSITION LOCATION: Reno, NV
This position will manage the production plan and master production schedule to determine current and future production needs. The incumbent will ensure forecast requirements are met while balancing manufacturing and materials needs. This position will work with complex issues where analysis of situations and data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. This position will also manage the Demand Planning activities including the generation of the statistical forecasts, analyzing trends and collaborating across supply chain to deliver the most accurate future plan.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, complexity and work within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Extremely proactive and forward thinking with exceptional analytical skills and ability to identify issues and proactively plan to satisfy requirements
- Proficient with planning systems and solid understanding of how planning parameters impact system recommendations. Demonstrate a high level of accountability and ownership of a quality processes and plans
- Proficient with Microsoft applications – strong understanding of excel
- Ability to work independently and to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should apply by submitting their resume with salary history and requirements to email@example.com.