NEW GRAD GENERALIST SOFTWARE ENGINEER | LIVERAMP
Can’t be tied down to a single specialty? This is the job for you. It’s hard to say what tomorrows challenge will be, but you’ll be happy to hack away at it, whether it’s a Ruby on Rails web UI, a distributed analysis Hadoop application in Java, or something completely new.
- Design and build sophisticated systems to process and visualize massive amounts of data
- Make mistakes. Fix them; learn from them; make different ones next time
- Be at the forefront of technology innovation. Keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices
- Push your teammates to become better engineers. They will do the same for you
- Work on your own great ideas for our company during Hack weeks
- Contribute towards building a great company
- Excited by the idea of building scalable and reliable products.
- Perfect for talented new grads or those with under 2 years of related experience.
- Comfort in multiple languages, frameworks, and environments.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco. We will relocate you if necessary.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should apply online at LiveRamp.com.