MECHANICAL ENGINEER INTERN | THE HAMILTON COMPANY
If making money while gaining some practical hands-on engineering experience sounds like something you would like to do, then HAMILTON COMPANY, a manufacturer of precision fluid measuring devices and robotic instruments, would be just the place for you. HAMILTON COMPANY is accepting applications for a Mechanical Engineering Intern.
The intern will assist our engineers in CAD drawings, facility layouts, conducting experiments, design and process verification and validation, project logistics, and mechanical design. Work will center around robotic and precision fluid handling projects and production processes.
- Must be currently attending the University of Nevada – Reno and in the Mechanical Engineering program.
- Must be able to work part-time (20 hours approx.) Monday through Friday. (We will adjust working hours to work with Academic Schedule.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus. Knowledge of Design of experiments
- CAD – Pro/E preferred. Familiarity with SolidWorks is also a plus
- Knowledge or experience with Machine shop, mills, and lathe
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.