ENGINEERING CO-OP | POLYGLASS
An Engineering Co-op at the Fernley Manufacturing Facility will have the opportunity to learn, experience and contribute to the operations of coatings and rolled roofing manufacturing process. The co-op will develop an understanding of the relationship between the manufacturing process and the various teams that support the process.
The Co-op will work in conjunction with engineering and quality control, production, and maintenance groups to support quality and production processes. Over the course of co-op term, the student will rotate responsibilities around these processes and have the opportunity to work with engineers and managers with a variety of backgrounds and disciplines.
- GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of drafting software preferred.
- Hands-on experience in mechanical work or similar area preferred.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Project management skills are preferred.
- Be able to commit to Polyglass for the entire term of the co-op (6-8 months), 30-40 per week
- S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residence status is required for conversion into permanent employment.
- Attend an accredited college or university and pursuing a bachelor or master degree program.
- Ability to provide a letter of verification from your educational institution showing proof of that you are currently enrolled at least half time in school.
- Work experience must relate to academic study (i.e. Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related field)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should meet with Polyglass at the College of Engineering Career Fair on February 18th from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Joe Crowley Student Union Ballroom.