CHEMICAL/METALLURGICAL ENGINEER | MODERN MINING SOLUTIONS
- Help in the construction of the plasma reactor
- Primary operator of plasma reactor once trained
- Processing of lab samples of ore with SOP procedures for lab tests
- BS Chem E or Metallurgical Engineering with wet bench chemistry skills
- Thorough understanding of basic thermodynamic calculations
- Ability to read drawings including design fabrication, P&ID’s etc.
- Hands on with some mechanical ability with piping and fittings
- Understanding of chemical reaction acid / base
- Able to do neutralization calculations
- Able to calculate Molarity, Normality
- Possesses good lab skills
- Able to write reports for some project work
- People skill for working with others in the plant
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should apply by e-mailing their resumes and cover letter to Tom Gleckner at firstname.lastname@example.org.