LOGISTICS/VALUE ENGINEER INTERN | ARROW ELECTRONICS
- Perform data analytics and present results
- Provide support to other engineers on refining the processes, performing time studies, standardizing and reporting metrics.
- Develop, update and maintain process flows, instructional documents and process instructions to assist Operations.
- Assist implementation of improved solution.
- Monitor implemented solutions and present findings to appropriate management groups as needed.
- Available to work full time (40 hrs/week) during the summer (May or June through early August)
- Microsoft Excel & Access experience
- Data assembly, analysis, and trending with data
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate should apply online at ArrowElectronics.com.