CIVIL ENGINEER INTERN | LHOIST NORTH AMERICA
About Lhoist North America
Lhoist North America engages in extracting, manufacturing, and marketing lime-based and clay mineral products in North America. The products include high-calcium and dolomitic limestone products, quicklimes, blended quicklimes, hydrated limes and lime slurries, as well as specialty clays. Products are used in steel, construction, environmental/flue gas desulfurization, metal and mining, municipal, and pulp and paper markets, giving the company a diversified customer base and solid market stability.
Founded in 1966, Lhoist North America is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, with 50 operating locations in 16 United States and Canada. Lhoist North America is a subsidiary of The Lhoist Group, a long standing privately-held global organization started in 1889 and headquartered in Belgium.
LNA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are recruiting students for paid internships for summer 2016 at many of our operating locations across the U.S. Interns will work on business-critical projects and operational needs, under supervision of intern managers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Curious & open to feedback.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Able to interact with different levels of seniority.
- Effective communication; both orally and in writing.
- High learning agility.
- Languages: English is mandatory. Bilingual a plus.
- Willingness to travel, if necessary.
- Required Experience: No prior internship required, but preferred. Leadership experience is a plus.
- Required Education: Completion of 3 consecutive years of undergraduate college level coursework in related field required by May 2016. Graduate students currently in the 1st year of a 2 year program are also encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should apply online at Lhoist.