SOFTWARE DEVELOPER II | EVERI
- Design, modify, and implement casino game software.
- Create unit tests and validation procedures, and document technical specifications.
- Verifies that the design is fully implemented and performs as expected, with minimal rework.
- Defects identification and resolution.
- Identify own tasks and timelines to complete programming objectives.
- Work with a lead game developer to create project delivery schedules.
- Interfaces with Quality Assurance, Game Producers, Game Designers, Artists, Mathematicians, and Sound Designers.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and practical application of object-oriented modeling, design, and development.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and part of a team.
- Knowledge and practical application of software development practices such as agile software development, feature driven development, and SDLC.
- Knowledge of source/revision control systems such as Perforce.
- Experience using design patterns and UML modeling preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/social skills as we work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code.
- Creative, focused, results-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send their resumes in PDF format to Keith Bailly.