SOFTWARE ENGINEER | SYNTEL
Supporting technology projects throughout the planning and delivery cycles. Deliver software development improvements. Support the development of Syntels best practices.
- Associates, Bachelors, or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent verbal communication and written, with active listening and summarization skills.
- Knowledge and experience of gathering data for requirements and use case development.
- Research and gather both business and technology requirements to support project initiatives.
- Perform analysis of existing or new processes to determine how to best enable and implement.
- Respond to Intersystem impact requests to get the impacted stake holders.
- Work closely with a highly synergized team of Project Managers and Technical resources.
- Ensure comprehensive, timely and quality delivery of all requests.
- Works with business facing analysis to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Lead end-to-end research and analysis across multiple teams. Work closely with clients/customers to ensure alignment on technical solution.
- Ensure that all documentation meets/aligns with required compliance standards. Coordinate and monitor end-to-end testing activities.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables in terms of the analysis report, technical design documentation, and the adherence to technical compliance standards.
- Excellent judgmental, interpersonal, communication skills and follow-through.
- Active listening and summarization skills.
- Proactively influencing, advising, and collaborating with Business and Technologies partners at all levels.
- Experience with any software technology: C++, JAVA, .net is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com