STAFF ENGINEER | MANHARD CONSULTING
Imagine a place where responsibility is shared equally among all employees. Where leaders are approachable, and the open-door policy is the rule. Where employees are tasked to be innovative and work with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Welcome to Manhard Consulting. We see problems as an opportunity for creativity, and we are looking for problem solvers to join our dynamic team. Our firm is organized into small teams to give you a strong sense of accountability and to achieve great results. The dress is business casual, the work environment is pleasant, work hours allow for flexibility, and we have a lot of fun.
We are actively pursuing an energetic and motivated entry-level Civil Engineers graduating In December 2015 and May 2016 to join our Land Development groups in our Reno, NV office.
As a Staff Engineer, you will work with Project Managers, Project Engineers and other Staff Engineers to successfully complete traditional Land Development engineering design projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- E.I.T. certification, preferred
- Previous internship experience, particularly with a consulting engineering firm, preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D and/or various engineering applications
- Team player with excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should apply online at Manhard Consulting.com