DESIGN AND TEST ENGINEER INTERN | NEO MEDICAL
- Assist in Product Development Projects according to the company’s design control program
- Assist in developing specifications and requirements for Products, Product Components, Tooling and Fixtures.
- Maintain all Product and Manufacturing related Controlled Drawings and procedures.
- Exceptional organization skills, self-motivated, strong communication skills. Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn manufacturing and quality systems requirements for medical devices.
- Mechanical Engineering experience highly desired, AutoCAD experience or ability to learn.
- Knowledge and experience, appropriate to the tasks assigned to them.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should email their résumé to Tim Duvall at firstname.lastname@example.org