PROGRAMMER ANALYST | WESTERN NEVADA COLLEGE
- Application support – Provide ongoing technical support for various software applications to all college administrative staff.
- Application Implementation – Implement any purchased software systems, enhancements to existing software systems, and modifications to existing software systems required by NSHE system or legal requirements.
- Business Analysis – Understand and evaluate business procedures to provide a software based solution which increase productivity and efficiency to existing procedures.
- Application Development – Create new software based solutions/enhancements for both students and staff using WNCs existing framework.
- Participate in program assessment and program review.
- Serve on college and NSHE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Knowledge of the following programming languages:
- Experience with design and management of Relational Database Management Systems. (RDBMS)
- Experience with object oriented design.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should visit https://jobs.wnc.edu/postings/1366 in order to apply.