SLOT MARKETING ANALYST | TREASURE ISLAND
- Using SQL and other analytical tools analyze report and summarize casino marketing, promotions and customer data and report findings to senior management.
- Maintain the slot marketing player database and assist in the execution of mailing campaigns
- Initiate, develop and maintain customer marketing lists for hosts
- Act as event administrator for slot tournaments and events, including registration and/or distribution of tickets.
- Act as point person for marketing executives regarding event and promotion qualifications and details.
- Monitor and track host performance through reports.
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability and desire to learn and/or prior experience with Microsoft Access, SQL, SSRS and other data analysis tools as well as standard MS Office applications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can apply online at Treasure Island