NASA ROBOTICS ENGINEER | NASA
Are you ready to *reinvent* space robotics? Do you want to write code that runs in *space* or on other *planets*? Do you believe that good *software* is critical to creating amazing robots? If so…
The NASA Ames Intelligent Robotics Group is looking for a full-time robot software engineer to help create the next generation of space robots. This is a unique opportunity to develop software for a variety of robots, including a new free-flying robot for the International Space Station and a planetary rover for the Moon.
- Applicants should hold a B.S. (or higher) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Robotics.
- Strong background in robotics (preferably field or mobile robots)
- Significant development experience with C/C++, Java, and GNU tools
- Experience with robot software architecture and/or middleware
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email the following:
- Letter describing your background and software experience
- Current resume
- Contact details for two (or more) references
to Chris Provencher <email@example.com