ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER TECHNICIAN | HORIBA INTERNATION
This is a full time position for students with senior standing. There is potential for some flexibility around class schedule.
- Mass Flow Product testing.
- Monitoring and recording of test data.
- Tracking and maintenance of test data in various formats.
- Data entry for production yield tracking and yield improvement.
- Product packing and labeling.
- Material thickness measurement using high-resolution equipment.
Requires general assembly/testing/inspection experience and knowledge of related mechanical principles. Knowledge of clean room protocol helpful, however, not required. Basic math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are required. Incumbent typically has a high school diploma, certification from a technical school or equivalent experience. Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office with emphasis on Excel.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should apply by submitting their résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Résumés will be collected, bundled, and provided to Horiba for review (Please list the position title within the email).