D.O.N. PATHWAYS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM | NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND
NAVFAC SW, Asset Management is recruiting to fill various Pathways Intern positions. These are Student Trainee Community Planning Tech positions. They will be placed in NTE 1 year appointments. Duties include:
- Applying basic planning principles and procedures
- Developing documents based on sound planning analysis
- Completing work assignments with technical soundness and conformity to policy requirements
- Applying electronic tools to the planning process (i.e., Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI), ArcGIS 9.x, Spatial Data Engine, Auto CAD)
- Providing status updates on projects, issues, costs, schedules, etc.
- Assisting in the preparation of statements of work
- Participating in multi-discipline team assignments
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should apply online at USA Jobs by July 1.