QA MANAGER | VOESTALPINE NORTRAK, INC.
• Concrete Tie QA Manager is to oversee the QA and concrete batching functions for concrete railroad tie production
• Will monitor the processes to ensure QA systems are established, followed, and working as intended
• Will review and establish specifications and perform quality testing of concrete ties, materials, and concrete
• Must have a thorough understanding of all production functions
• Responsible for setting up the concrete recipes in the batching computer control system controller, monitoring the additions/process parameters, and performing tests on the concrete
• Oversees the computer controlled concrete curing system and executes product releases as necessary
• Will provide local leadership of ISO and PCI registration
• provide leadership oversight on behalf of the production and technical managers and will be instrumental in improving methods and procedures in all aspects of manufacturing
• The person filling this role must have strong communication, troubleshooting, and computer skills and must work as a cooperative team member
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should apply online at voestalpine Jobs.