APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST | THE HAMILTON COMPANY
Provide application and technical support to customers for Hamilton products. Act as a technical liaison between customers and Hamilton Sales team to meet and maintain customer needs. Essential job functions include:
• Develop application-specific protocols on Hamilton products by interpreting procedures provided by the customer or Hamilton Sales team.
• Perform troubleshooting of application protocols and instrumentation.
• Optimize liquid handling performance of instrumentation.
• Provide basic software and hardware training.
• Maintain support for existing customers by providing additional application protocols, training, etc.
• Understand customer expectations and schedule work accordingly.
• Document application support work and customer visits within a company database or other required format.
• Work independently, but make decisions with consultation from Hamilton Sales and Management team when necessary to ensure proper customer support.
• Maintain professional relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Reports to manager of assigned territory.
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should apply online at Hamilton Company Jobs.