ELECTRICAL ENGINEER | EBARA INTERNATIONAL
• Support project engineering group with motor application information for specific applications. This application information will be either a new design, existing design, motor sizing, etc.
• Development of motor/generator spreadsheets and design specifications for the creation of production drawings and construction data sheets.
• Supervise prototype production assembly projects as needed.
• Support the project engineering and application engineering departments on day to day project, application and aftermarket questions. This will entail verification of performance, application, industry standards, component drawings, etc.
• Provide support to production for documentation changes, resolution of problems, and help in trouble shooting field failures.
• Provide cost information to sales and application engineering departments.
• Help develop engineering based applications to help streamline the design and development process for electrical systems and motors/generators.
• Support the project motor design process up to and eventually including providing motor/generator designs.
• Completion of any other assigned tasks in accordance with written/verbal instructions or approved Engineering Department procedures.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should send a cover letter and résumé to Mrs. Malaika James at firstname.lastname@example.org.