MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER | TRIPP ENTERPRISES
To provide product development and design services for customers and internal projects. Ability to present to the customer a design, through sketches, computer renderings, CAD mechanical drawings, models and prototypes. Include the combination of product development with industrial design which encompasses the aesthetic appearance of the product along with any required graphics.
- Translate the requirements of the customer or internal projects through sketches, computer renderings, CAD mechanical drawings, models and prototypes
- Ensure the design produces an aesthetically pleasing product that can be manufactured and provides the functionality the customer require
- Must work well in a meeting environment with the customer. Listening and questioning skills are essential. The interpretation of the customer’s thoughts are essential to creating a product that meets their requirements
- The engineer will primarily create Thermoformed (vacuum formed) parts and associated tooling. Familiarity in these areas is essential
- Development responsibilities continue through prototyping and early production phases
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should send a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.