SOFTWARE ENGINEER | MCORELAB
Software Engineer – OS kernel
Kernel engineers are responsible for MCorelab high performance infrastructure interfacing with operating systems kernel such as:
• IP Data Center Virtualization Infrastructure
• Linux Kernel Device Drivers
• Window Kernel Device Drivers
Software Engineer – Application
Application engineers are responsible for MCorelab high performance infrastructure interfacing with applications and developing sample application systems using MCorelab high-performance server system which offer ultra-high-performance HTTP, Websocket and memcached. Sample application areas include:
• Web Advertising Engine – Online Game Engine
• Mobile Messaging Engine
• Web Applications, e.g. social/web apps with HTTP frontend, MCorelab high-performance memcached servers and database on the back-end.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should send a résumé and position(s) interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org.