ENGINEERING INTERN | VIA SEATING
VIA SEATING is a Sparks, NV manufacturer of office chairs. As a member of the VIA SEATING engineering team, you will be involved in improving our operations. This consists of but is not limited to the development of ergonomic seating, production support, and quality control. Hours are flexible around school schedule. Tasks include:
- Production support; when the production team runs into a road block, creative thinking is required to problem solve and keep production running.
- Help create and maintain the engineering database.
- Participate in new product development projects and the prototyping process.
- Problem solve, redesign and redevelop components to improve efficiency and quality.
- Document non-conforming components and explore options for product improvement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should email a cover letter and résumé to Danielle Wagner at HR@ViaSeating.com.