MISSION SUPPORT ANALYST | FBI
- Analyzes information and documentation from various sources associated with the operational and administrative functions of the Field Office
- Establishes and maintains relationships with various entities
- Researches, gathers, and interprets information to identify inefficiencies, make recommendations, create solutions, etc.
- Participates in creating the annual Field Office Strategic Plan
- Presents information at meets and conferences
- Provides guidance and support to management regarding operational and administrative functions
- Develops new methods, techniques, and program modifications to increase efficiency
- Plans, schedules, and conducts multi-faceted projects and studies to improve office functions
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should apply online at USA Jobs.