DISTRICT COURT TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS DEVELOPER | SECOND JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
Under supervision of Court Administration and Information Technology Facilities Administrator, translates program specifications into command instructions and options for information systems and develops/modifies databases maintenance as required; and performs related work as required. The Court Technology Systems Developer writes a variety of computer programs and is responsible for the development, modification and maintenance of web applications.
EXAMPLES OF IMPORTANT AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Analyze program specifications, flow charts, and decision tables to develop a sequence of coded instructions to create and update efficient computer programs and web applications
- Prepare flow charts and diagrams by going through the work processes to establish a logical sequence of computer processing database creation, application and display and conduct sample runs for testing programs to ensure consistency and quality; identify problems and develop programming alternatives.
- Update and support District Court Internet and intranet websites with new content and suggest new design features. Develop new web applications based upon documented business procedures.
- Develop written operating procedures to be used by users to run new computer programs and train staff responsible for database automation.
- Instruct and support users in the use of new web applications and programs. Develop final program changes, documentation and procedure manuals; review database automation and maintenance performed by project staff to ensure adherence to quality standards and avoid duplication of data.
- Create, convert, and modify databases using appropriate database language that includes interfaces with other systems.
- Assist in supporting users with desktop applications as needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested students should apply online at www.washoecourts.com.